Pavement Condition Survey
The RAS Team is equipped with state-of-the-art, 3D Laser Crack Measurement System II Pavement Condition Survey vehicles. Our unique collection of experienced engineers, GIS specialists, and Infrastructure Asset Managers brings experience with hundreds of projects using numerous different infrastructure management software systems including: Cartegraph, PAVER, VUEWorks, StreetSaver, and Lucity. RAS professionals have experience in development and modification of GIS data files and segmentation for pavement management analysis. We have experience with various software for accurate extraction and condition assessment of any transportation asset with the right-of-way.
Our team is experienced in providing various types of pavement evaluations; from the latest state of the art automated evaluations with Artificial Intelligence to traditional visual surveys.
- ASTM D6433 standards to determine a Pavement Condition Index (PCI) from both representative surveys and 100% AI evaluations
- Evaluations to determine the Overall Condition Index (OCI), including International Roughness Index (IRI) and Structural Strength Index (SSI) values
- Visual PASER surveys
- Pavement Quality Index (PQI) surveys
- National Performance Management Measures for Assessing Pavement Condition 23 CFR 490 subpart C
- Institute for Transportation Research and Education (ITRE)